tisdag 9 september 2008

"Att våga är att förlora fotfästet en liten stund, Att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."

I am currently preparing my self for my adventure in South America and feel that I am on top of the world. It is a fantastic feeling which can not be expressed in words. I have been here in Sweden for almost 19 years and have had my ups and downs.

I still like this country but when you experience the society as stagnating and boring, then it is about time to leave for some other places in order to get new inspirations in life. We all strive for success in all the things we do and be happy even if that is not always the case.

"The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution lights called family. You will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, a driver called patience , you will make it to a place called success."

These wise words were sent to me by a good friend of mine from the art deco city Asmara, Eritrea some time ago. Life is indeed a journey of surprises and dissappointments but having the awareness that I am the designer of my destiny and hold the master key to open the shuttered doors is a first step in the right direction.

I believe that I am the manifestation of God and I am responsible for the outcome of my actions no matter the existing pre-conditions in life. I can always change my situation if I have the right attitude but it takes guts to be an eternal soldier in solitude.


2 kommentarer:

Ibrahim sa...

Jag kommer och besöker dig i Sydamerika :-) Ibou

Anonym sa...

bienvenido...