lördag 27 december 2008

My nation is not without destination....despite the sophistification...

Discredited, dismantled, abandoned, dissenchented,

alienated, bewildered,exiled by the walls of Babylon-----------

It is not about black or white....

It is about what is right...........

Do not be afraid of your own shadow...

The shortest distance between people is smile

02:12 saturday morning.....Buenos Aires time...

Drunk people at hostel colonial.........

Many Brazilians......a Colombian,

An Eritrean who is the only one keeping the African flag up

Backpacking to where and from where......

Ainai..not running from myself.....

reflection, deflation in the abomination of my own nation..

I have not been where I am heading to.....

Oriental, occidental, accidental, incidential..

Inga kommentarer: