måndag 2 april 2012

From Asmara to Lund....distance=smile

It is a blessing to be able to live atleast in two continents as I do.Africa and Europe are interconnected and interrelated with eachother as much as Eritrea and Sweden are. The bondage is historical which has been dictated by the Gunpowder!It is about time that we changed this imbalance by any means necessary!

The contrast is very stark! I like being in this bewilderment and blurry situation when things fall apart for some reasons. I feel very much privileged as few in having the opportunity to travel as much as I do across oceans and lands without a visa.

I do not feel of course good in holding ,as a blackman, the same passport as Babylonians, but it has its advantages too:-).I was in Eritrea for the last three months that have made me to decide at finally settle there. I am in Sweden right now and reflecting on many issues.

Thinking is my thing and I do get paid for that! Bless the mind which is the power house in our body!

Inga kommentarer: