lördag 4 oktober 2008

Greetings from Peru!

I do not have to be philosophical and political all the time. I do not have to write long texts either. Take this as a diary book of my journey.I am in Cusco, Peru right now and trying to adjust my self to the situation in here. As this is my first week, I have felt the difference in being at a place of high altitude. I live with a Peruvian family who are very kind and understanding. My Spanish lessons are going well and I am travelling with the whole class to a place called Taray, close to Pisac, tomorrow sunday. We shall be staying there for week studying spanish in an environment which is surrounded by mountains and valleys. Taray is a small village just outside Cusco.

1 kommentar:

Stina Johannesson sa...

Espero que haya mejorado tu español bastante y que tengan un buen viaje a Taraya. Aqui sigue andando la vida.. mis padres han sido revolucionados hoy participando en una demonstración para guardar el colegio aqui en el pueblo.
"El pueblo unido, jamás será vencido!"
Un beso fuerte!
/Selamawit