lördag 1 november 2008

Peru TV and Halloween....

I started working as a voluntary worker at Peru TV yesterday. It was a fantastic experience to follow the media coverage in here. I attended demonstrations, church ceremonies and press conferences ..etc... with some collegues.

I shall be helping with translating some english documents into spanish.....of course with the help of dictionary, journalists who speak english and commonsense, update myself about the Peruvian society and learn a lot from the journalists who have been dealing with investigative journalism for years.

I was out yesterday with some friends and celebrated halloween.....the youth went wild in here and I enjoyed the night. Arequipa has impressed me and feel like staying here longer....may be until x-mas. The sun shines everyday and people are very friendly. Everything is great right now and I am looking forward to having a thrilling historical moment on tuesday when the US election is held.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Frukost på balkongerna runt torget i morgonsolen är en bra start på en dag i Arequipa. Missa inte kondorerna.
Un beso.

Anonym sa...

Where are all the guys?? The gang..
You only get girl-comments.. Do girls perhaps have better comments? ;-)

Anonym sa...

Hej roligt att läsa att du har det bra och att jobbet är intressant. Nästa vecka börjar mitt försök att àtergälda världen, eller bara lugna mitt samvete.
Cusco stàr kvar och jag stàr stadigare.
/ Mizan aka Linnea