fredag 7 november 2008

Osama being chased by Obama......

The Obamania will cool down and the honeymoon will be over soon. Obama in the white house is something extraordinary.

I really hope that Obama will deliver and live up to our expectations. It is not gonna be an easy presidency but he shall turn around the economy and create the best preconditions for a prosporous USA. The big question is though how he is going to handle Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine.

He might be trying to chase Osama and fall into the same trap as Bush. I hope that he will not endanger the lives of millions blacks across the world by outbushing himself. But that is a scenario which is a realistic one. Is he gonna have any black and hispanics in his cabinet???? I hope that he is not gonna be another uncle Tom..........

P.S. I have managed to scare a lot of children here in the countryside of Peru. Many people had never seen a man who looks like me. It was an interesting experience. A couple of people asked me if I ate humanbeings ironically...........this people are indiginous Peruvians with little contact with the outside world. I ate my first Cuy and it was tasty...delicious........Guinea pig....marsvin......is a good one :-)

Inga kommentarer: