söndag 8 februari 2009

I have been deported from Medianera (Brazil) to Iguazu (Brazil)!!!

I was on my way to Sao Paulo yesterday evening and travelled around 65 kilometers inside Brazil to a place called Medianeira when the federal police asked for my passport and sent me back to Iguazu as I did not have the entrance visa stamp to Brazil.

I thought that they had welcomed me with open arms when they did not ask me anything during my entrance on thursday. They told me that I should have known better and sought the migration authorities myself and asked for a stamp.

I had to get back to paraguay today and get the exit visa from there and an entrance visa to Brazil. My celebration about being welcomed was a bit premature but still feel that they treated me well despite the circumstances.

I met a Swedish couple yesterday in downtown Iguazu and they let me download their music into my MP4. Johnny Cash. MC hammer and pretenders are not my favourites but a nice gesture from them to share their music with me.

I am going to go to Sao Paulo soon and hope that I will not have any problems this time.

Inga kommentarer: