tisdag 3 februari 2009

MP4 player from Paraguay!

"It sucks to lose things and losing your MP3 player on the road is even worse. My only consolation is that I could have lost my camera with all the pictures."

I felt so yesterday...I went to Paraguay today and bought MP4 player with 4GB for 29 dollars...I feel much better now. I do not know why it is so cheap in Paraguay of all places in this region.....I passed through porto de Iguazu(Argentina),Foz de Iguazu(Brazil) and arrived in Ciudad del este(Paraguay) after roughly 45 minutes by bus.

It is a wonderful feeling to cross three countries in such a short time. I bought a couple of sandals in Paraguay as well and had a good lunch before I returned back to the Argentinian side. I felt the same way in Paraguay as I did when I was in Mauritania, West Africa some years ago.

I got the impression that the people in Mauritania and Paraguay have some things in common: they are not used to foreigners and have an interseting reaction when they see people of my sort.

Brazil is my next destination and it is gonna be very exciting to discover this huge country with its amazing cultural diversity.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Eu meu coracao eu sou ainda viajando da cor brasileira...