torsdag 12 februari 2009

What is the missing link???

I should be more than happy with my life and my whole situation right now but I am other than that.... I do not know what the missing link is..... I spend so much time pondering over the very meaning of life and my journey instead of living life as I should.

I feel that my sense of bewilderment over my staus quo has increased during this adventure in south America. Nothing really impresses me anymore and the excitement I once had........I do not know where it is now......

It is normal to have ups and downs in life but it should not be on a longer term. I may just be exausted or age is taking its toll on me.

Sao Paulo is a rainy city and people who survive by selling umbrellas are doing pretty fine.

I am planning to go to Rio ,for the karneval, next week. I have two options thereafter........1.continue along the Brazilian coast by bus all the way up to the northern city of Belem and from there take a boat to Manaus (takes 4 days in the amazon) and continue to Venezuela by bus....from where I can fly to Cuba or 2. fly to Cuba directly from Rio and even try to visit Jamaica from there.

Option no.1 is very exciting but it takes a lot of energy and time. I do not know if I am ready for another long ....long trip. Option no.2 is probably more expensive but less exausting. I may end up with one of these options or come up with another plan. Time will tell.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I know how you feel.
I know you know that I know how you feel.
I'm not sure it matters that I know how you feel, or that it will make you feel better.
But I know how you feel.

Anonym sa...

I know that you know what it feels like to be in blues for a while......

it is even worse when you are on the road......

the good thing is though that it will turn around sooner or later.

Rainy Sao Paulo is having a bad karma on me.....

I should be getting out from here soon.

Thanks for feeling me....selam up on you!

Unknown sa...

Taking advice

Untrust it's the first thing to see revealing discrimination. Untrust systems does apartheit and ghettos. Some time before i new a friend and them after we intruduce our self, friend ask me for advice. I gave advice but friend didn't take it.

I ask for a advice to a person coming from a development word. The person gave me the advice and i will take it. I going return to live in Colombia after have some experiences of argentinian magic realism. Like it happends in that place, Colombia, magic realism here in Argentina it is very charger with untrust feelings. In both cases Colombia and Argentina is the same, Untrust.

Argentinian magic realism i said is whem people living here in Buenos Aires hit me with feelings like racism, egoism, hate, etc .

Argentinian magic realism is that monster birth after the 2001 economic colapse. Most of argentinians here sufer it like a romantic new problem for resolve : Charly Garcia, Maradona, Fat Purcel, Maradona sold for second time like brand new, for third time, and other kind of frogs.

Argentinian magic realism it's all the interest grow after have course estudies in desing, is a little part in my brain and of course i don't have control even partial of it, so i have to live with that appenttice...

Advice i think is taking that appenttice in my brain out of me so i will go back to live my own Caribean Magic Realism in other place... maybe out of Earth.