söndag 22 februari 2009

No body really cares about Africa......

No body knows my country......

No body knows my name.......

It does not matter where I am from....

What matters is where I am heading to....

I am what I am not.....

I am what I should have been......

and could have been....

This is my usual reply to people when they ask me ,the only question that they think is right to raise to a stranger, :where are you from? People are really suffering from like of fantasy and curiosity. I sometimes wonder how much I have in common with many people......

The Rio carneval is a bit weird and bizzare even if it is a bigger version of Malmofestivalen and Lundakarnevallen.....

I have never seen so many homosexuals and transsexuals at the same place as in here. I am not a fan of batty boys.It is disgusting to see so many men dressed like women and behaving like "photo modells".

Rio and Buenos Aires are having an internal competion about which city is being "the most homo-friendly"in South America.Hallelujah! God is angry, America!

The scene of blackmen together with white western women is sickning as well because I know for sure that it is not based on genuine love. The ladies are here for the carneval and are just trying "to have fun" with the guys from the samba land.

I have become so critical to all this so called "multiculturalism" and "universal love" as it is seldom manifested on the bases of pure love and equality.

I have also given up on a transatlantic solidarity between Africa and LatiAmerica. The knowledge about Africa is shameful in this continent that many people have the same romantic picture of Africa as the white man.They talk about "Tarzan" and "Akuna Matata" when they refer to Africa. The bottom line is that they really do not care that much about Africa.

Detachment from any material thing is a must and the loss of my camera of course still bothers me but I have to accept the things that I can not change and I should strive for less dependency on electronics.

Dematerialization and ephermeralization should be our melody.

Less is better, small is beautiful.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Urantia: Meaning is Earth.

If the big cities i concern, Bogota is in top of list. For real is not the biggest city on Urantia. But is the biggest as far as i know. On 80's on all empty places without building or construction in Bogota where possible put Paris.

In some countries i have the feeling there is a beatifull infraestructure but empty of people in others i can see persons all day, even very late or early at morning but buldings almost fell down because no body care them.

Bogota i can tell is a mix. Lately Mayors and all political staff are trying to put it beatifull because turism, in some places that eclectic new mix looks fine in others just look ugly. Bogota it's a good option of joy and is not a “homocity”

Hey Bro.!!! without camera? Hasta cuando?

Anonym sa...

Hasta los muermos.......

Anonym sa...

Hei HERMANO! just to let you know I do care about you, I haven't been in Africa, but my thought always was that it is a great continent with lots of wild animals, extraordinary landscapes, the place where the human comes from and the one, where a variety of languages are spoken and lots more! Of course I have to learn more but Mehretab for sure there are many, many people who care about Africa eh! people should worry about the Earth itself.
Mmm and let me tell you something more, our Educational plan doesn't include to learn about Africa more than some ancient cultures, population location.. and the basics , euh is this wrong? hei even worse our history (the Peruvian one) is not well taught, so Peruvians learn just lies, did I tell you that last month I asked my students if they were proud to be Peruvian? imagine the answer just 3 of 10 replied positively the others geez! I felt so, so frustrated--- puah!Since that day I've been including lessons about how to love our own country and to take care of Nature.... :)
and guess what to please my Hermano I'll teach also about Africa eh! so at least 6 Peruvian will know more about it :))
Mucha suerte! y hasta tu proxima publicación
M.