lördag 21 februari 2009

They have robbed my camera!

The most priceless thing that you can lose on the road is your camera and that happened to me yesterday night. I was walking with some friends along the pre-carneval parade when I asked one of the friends to take a picture.

All of a sudden, some boys took the camera from the guy while he was taking pictures of me with the other friends. I held one of the boys but could not find the camera.

It was one of the worst incidents so far because around 750 photos from this journey in six countries are gone for ever. I went to the police and reported it but to no avail.

I have lost the camera but I have my memory and no body can take that from me as long as I am alive. Life as a victim of robbery in Brazil is not fun but I have to find a way to live with it.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Materialism är en världsåskådning som har slagit igenom såväl inom kapitalismen som kommunismen.

Men jag hyser sympatier för dig, en stund.